|BELOW IS THE REASON FOR TERRORISM, AND THE RESOLUTION OF IT.|
The Reason for Terrorism and increased Muslim migration is this:
33. He it is who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.
38-39. O ye who believe! What aileth you that when it is said unto you: Go forth in the way of Allah, ye are bowed down to the ground with heaviness. Take ye pleasure in the life of the world rather than in the Hereafter? The comfort of the life of the world is but little in the Hereafter.39. If ye go not forth He will afflict you with a painful doom, and will choose instead of you a folk other then you Ye cannot harm Him at all. Allah is Able to do all things
111. Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur’an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph. (The is no such promise in the "Torah" and "Gospels" which are in the Bible)
123. O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).
51. O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk
190-193. Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not, aggressors. 191. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. 192. But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. 193. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers.
132. The same did Abraham enjoin upon his sons, and also Jacob, (saying): O my sons! Lo! Allah hath chosen for you the (true) religion; therefore die not save as men who have surrendered (unto Him).
154. And call not those who are slain in the way of Allah "dead." Nay, they are living, only ye perceive not.
178-179. O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female. And for him who is forgiven somewhat by his (injured) brother, prosecution according to usage and payment unto him in kindness. This is an alleviation and a mercy from your Lord. He who transgresseth after this will have a painful doom. 179. And there is life for you in retaliation, O men of understanding, that ye may ward off (evil).
216-218. Warfare is ordained for you, though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not. 217. They question thee (O Muhammad) with regard to warfare in the sacred month. Say: Warfare therein is a great (transgression), but to turn (men) from the way of Allah, and to disbelieve in Him and in the Inviolable Place of Worship, and to expel his people thence, is a greater with Allah; for persecution is worse than killing. And they will not cease from fighting against you till they have made you renegades from your religion, if they can. And whoso becometh a renegade and dieth in his disbelief: such are they whose works have fallen both in the world and the Hereafter. Such are rightful owners of the Fire: they will abide there in. 218. Lo! those who believe, and those who emigrate (to escape the persecution) and strive in the way of Allah, these have hope of Allah's mercy. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
243-243. Bethink thee (O Muhammad) of those of old, who went forth from their habitations in their thousands, fearing death, and Allah said unto them: Die, and then He brought them back to life. Lo! Allah is a Lord of Kindness to mankind, but most of mankind give not thanks. 244. Fight in the way of Allah, and know that Allah is Nearer, Knower.
246. Bethink thee of the leaders of the Children of Israel after Moses, how they said unto a Prophet whom they had:Set up for us a King and we will fight in Allah's way. He said: Would ye then refrain from fighting if fighting were prescribed for you? They said: Why should we not fight in Allah's way when we have been driven from our dwellings with our children? Yet, when fighting was prescribed for them, they turned away, all save a few of them. Allah is Aware of evil doers.
68. Lo! those of mankind who have the best claim to Abraham are those who followed him, and this Prophet and those who believe (with him); and Allah is the Protecting Friend of the believer.
167-169. And that He might know the hypocrites, unto whom it was said: Come, fight in the way of Allah, or defend yourselves. They answered: If we knew aught of fighting we would follow you. On that day they were nearer disbelief than faith. They utter with their mouths a thing which is not in their hearts. Allah is best aware of what they hide.168. Those who, while they sat at home, said of their brethren (who were fighting for the cause of Allah): If they had been guided by us they would not have been slain. Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Then avert death from yourselves if ye are truthful.169. Think not of those, who are slain in the way of Allah, as dead. Nay, they are living. With their Lord they have provision.
195-200. And their Lord hath heard them (and He saith): Lo! I suffer not the work of any worker, male or female, to be lost.Ye proceed one from another. So those who fled and were driven forth from their homes and suffered damage for My cause, and fought and were slain, verity I shall remit their evil deeds from them and verily I shall bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow. A reward from Allah. And with Allah is the fairest of rewards. 196. Let not the vicissitude (of the success) of those who disbelieve, in the land, deceive thee (O Muhammad).197. It is but a brief comfort. And afterward their habitation will be hell, an ill abode.198. But those who keep their duty to their Lord, for them are Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will be safe for ever. A gift of welcome from their Lord. That which Allah hath in store is better for the righteous.199. And Lo! of the People of the Scripture there are some who believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto you and that which was revealed unto them, humbling themselves before Allah. They purchase not a trifling gain at the price of the revelations of Allah. Verily their reward is with their Lord, and Lo! Allah is swift to take account. 200. O ye who believe! Endure, outdo all others in endurance, be ready, and observe your duty to Allah, in order that ye may succeed.
5. Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful
40-41. If ye help him not, still Allah helped him when those who disbelieve drove him forth, the second of two; when they two were in the cave, when he said unto his comrade: Grieve not. Lo! Allah is with us. Then Allah caused His peace offer assurance to descend upon him and supported him with hosts ye cannot see, and made the word of those who disbelieved the nethermost, while Allah's word it was that became the uppermost. Allah is Mighty, Wise. 41. Go forth, light armed and heavy armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if you did but know.
72-73. Allah promiseth to the believers, men and women, Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide blessed dwellings in Gardens of Eden. And greater (far)! acceptance from Allah. That is the supreme triumph.73. O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites ! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.
88-89. But the messenger and those who believe with him strive with their wealth and their lives. Such are they for whom are the good things. Such are they who are the successful.89. Allah hath made ready for them Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide. That is the supreme triumph.
(There seems to have been an extra verse reference added at at the start of this chapter which makes the Qur'an I had different from later versions, so the relevant verse could be Verse 66 to 68 or 67 or 69)
67-69 . Lo! is it not unto Allah that belongeth whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth? Those who follow aught instead of Allah follow not (His) partners. They follow only a conjecture. and they do but guess. He it is who hath appointed for you the night that ye should rest therein and the day giving sight. Lo! herein verily are portents for a folk that heed.They say: Allah hath taken (unto Him) a son. Glorified be He! He hath no needs! His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. Ye have no warrant for this. Tell ye concerning Allah that which ye know not?
74. Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward
89. They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them.
91. Ye will find others who desire that they should have security from you, and security from their own folk. So often as they are returned to hostility they are plunged therein. If they keep not aloof from you nor offer you peace nor hold their hands, then take them and kill them wherever ye find them. Against such We have given you clear warrant.
95. Those of the believers who sit still, other than those who have a (disabling) hurt, are not on an equality with those who strive in the way of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah hath conferred on those who strive with their wealth and lives a rank above the sedentary. Unto each Allah hath promised good, but He hath bestowed on those who strive a great reward above the sedentary;
100. Whoso migrateth for the cause of Allah will find much refuge and abundance in the earth, and whoso forsaketh his home, a fugitive unto Allah and His messenger, and death overtaketh him, his reward is then incumbent on Allah. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful. 101. And when ye go forth in the land, it is no sin for you to curtail (your) worship if ye fear that those who disbelieve may attack you. In truth the disbelievers are an open enemy to you.
131. Unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth And We charged those who received the Scripture before you, and (We charge) you, that ye keep your duty toward Allah. And if ye disbelieve, lo! unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth, and Allah is ever Absolute, Owner of Praise.132. Unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender. 133. If He will, He can remove you, O people, and produce others (in your stead) . Allah is Able to do that.
46-51 46. And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him,and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil).47. Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed; such are evil livers. 48. And unto thee have We revealed the Scripture with the truth, confirming whatever Scripture was before it, and a watcher over it. So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires away from the truth which hath come unto thee. For each We have appointed a divine law and a traced out way. Had Allah willed He could have made you one community. But that He may try you by that which He hath given you (He hath made you as ye are). So vie one with another in good works. Unto Allah ye will all return, and He will then inform you of that wherein ye differ. 49. So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires, but beware of them lest they seduce thee from some part of that which Allah hath revealed unto thee. And if they turn away, then know that Allah's will is to smite them for some sin of theirs. Lo! many of mankind are evil livers. 50. Is it a judgment of the time of (pagan) ignorance that they are seeking? Who is better than Allah for judgment to a people who have certainty (in their belief)? 51. O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.
65. O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there be of you twenty steadfast they shall overcome two hundred, and if there be of you a hundred steadfast they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they (the disbelievers) are a folk without intelligence.
TURN THE TIDE OF TERRORISM BY 10 FACTS OF FAITH
(You Tube Link https://youtu.be/nnNTHnYGKSo)
1) The Qur’an (Surah 4:136) instructs believers to read the scriptures from aforetime, which is the Bible. Muslims are therefore instructed to read the Bible Surah 4: 136 O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His messenger and the Scripture which He hath revealed unto His messenger, and the Scripture which He revealed aforetime. Whoso disbelieveth in Allah and His angels and His 30scriptures and His messengers and the Last Day, he verily hath wandered far astray.
2) The Qur’an (Surah 4: 151-152) instructs believers to honour and believe ALL the Prophets of God which by default also means ALL those in the Bible, including Jesus . All believer’s should therefore know IT IS WRITTEN in these books that are accepted as “Holy Books” by their various believers, instructs us to read BOTH the Qur’an AND the Bible. The Qur’an refers us back to the Prophets AND the Words of the Bible. We should NOT believe just one Prophet. Surah 4:151-152 Lo! those who disbelieve in Allah and His messengers, and seek to make distinction between Allah and His messengers, and say: We believe in some and disbelieve in others, and seek to choose a way in between; 151. Such are disbelievers in truth; and for disbelievers We prepare a shameful doom.152. But those who believe in Allah and His messengers and make no distinction between any of them, unto them Allah will give their wages; and Allah was ever Forgiving, Merciful.
3) The Qur’an instructs us to OBEY Jesus and that he was given the Scripture and Gospel by God (Surah 3: 48, 50) . 48. And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel 50. And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me.
4) The Qur’an agrees that Jesus was miraculously conceived in Mary by the spoken word and power of God (Surah 3: 47-51) She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. if He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is. The Bible also agrees with this but in different words.
5) As the Qur’an agrees Jesus was miraculously conceived then any doctor or nurse will confirm that every embryo needs 23 Chromosomes from the Mother, and 23 Chromosomes from the Father, and by these they take on the characteristics of both the Father and Mother. Mary of the Bible and Qur’an had not “known” a man, i.e she was a virgin still, or in other words, Jesus was not conceived by a man in the usual manner, but by God’s power. So we are obliged to conclude that God’s power provided the male 23 Chromosome’s for Jesus and he is therefore the “Son” of God.
6) The Qur’an then contradicts itself in Surah 10: 68 or 69. They say: Allah hath taken (unto Him) a son. Glorified be He! He hath no needs! His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. Ye have no warrant for this. The Bible ALSO contradicts itself for in Exodus 33:20 And he (God) said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. And then in Exodus 24:11 its say the opposite And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.If a book has contradictions in it, CANNOT be the “perfect” word of God and cannot be followed radically and exactly. This applies to the Bible and the Qur’an. This is why we have terrorism and other radical errors. People try and “follow” the commands in these books “perfectly”, but the books themselves are not perfect because they have contradictions in them.
7) The Bible does NOT agree that Jesus is God as well as the Son of God ( John 20:16-17) Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. 7Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God). Jesus could not say this if he was God as well. The Bible does not support this concept, it also does not support “Mary being the Mother of God” which is not in the Bible AT ALL and is a contrived Catholic teaching.
8) The Bible does NOT support God as being a “Trinity” (nor does the Qur’an), please go to www.ACertainMyth.com pages 157-159 FREE to download on line and/or www.BaselineFactsAboutGod.co.uk. In brief, it says in John 5:6-8 ; This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. The words underlined are words not found in manuscripts until the 14th century and are therefore likely to have been illegally added in order to support the “trinity” teaching. In 325 AD in the Council of Nicaea (a gathering of Bishops to discuss the issues) there was much dispute about the Trinity concept and whether Jesus was “divine” or not, as in actually being “God” as well as being the Son. There were disputes about who the Holy Spirit was also. The Church divided into East and West and Orthodox and Catholic over this issue.
9) Most UK churches teach that Jesus is the Son of God and God as well, and that God is 3 in 1. The Bible does not clearly say this, and after 60 years of life I can guarantee that these are errors taught by Christian leaders. In the same way, all Mosques teach that the Qur’an does not support that Jesus was the Son of God and that we should only “follow” the one Prophet of the Qur’an, the Qur’an does not say this either, the Muslim leaders may say it but it is an error. These teachings are not supported by the books. They also believe in the Hadiths which were words spoken when their Prophet was NOT under the influence of God's Spirit, as we understand he was when the Qur'an was given. There are 6 different versions of these and Sharia law comes from them. Many Muslims agree there is doubt about them and only the Qur'an should be followed. The Qur'an says we should read the "scriptures from aforetime" the Bible, and that we should not make any "distinction" between the Prophets, i.e. we should read and believe them all. Their words and writings, including that of Jesus are in the Bible.
10) The terrorism occurs because most “believers” do not know ALL the words in the Bible and Qur’an and are victims of their own lack of knowledge, and take victims with them. They try to follow “perfectly” the commands in books that are not perfect, but contradict themselves. the Christian Church have also introduced 2 major errors the Trinity and Jesus being God as well as the Son. THE ONE TRUE MESSAGE OF GOD, IF IT CAN BE TAKEN FROM THE BIBLE AND QUR'AN AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE OBVIOUS CONTRADICTIONS IN THEM, IS THIS: God is a power and from this “power” He “spoke” and by His power and the “Word” he spoke through the Angel Gabriel, Mary was conceived by miraculous means. The Bible and Qur’an agree to this. Jesus was born and he was the Son of God and the Son of Mary. His humanity was from Mary (her 23 chromosomes), and his divinity was from God’s power (the other 23 Chromosomes normally provided by a man) that conceived Him. Jesus lived as ordinary man but with knowledge of being God's Son, until he was baptised with water by John the Baptist, but he was also baptised at that moment by God’s spirit of power, which is the Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit. This is God’s spirit, God himself, entered into Jesus and was with him to do the miraculous, healings, deliverance, walking on water and is also this "power" that resurrected him 3 days after being crucified. He had God’s power living IN him but he was not God, but the only BORN Son of God, having been conceived by miraculous means, i.e. by God’s “power”. The “gospel” very basically, is that we believe Jesus is God’s miraculously born Son and the “words” Jesus spoke while on earth, were the "words" that God wanted him to say, as the Prophets of old spoke on behalf of God. These “words” tells us how to receive eternal life or “paradise”. When we believe the “words” Jesus spoke, because “words” are also “spirit”, this is God’s “spirit” then entering INTO us and we then become sons and daughters of God and equal to Jesus, when we “believe” the “words” in the Gospels, which are in the Bible. We are “born” of the “spirit” for we believe the “words” Jesus spoke and we act upon them. We are like Jesus and Jesus is like God, for we all have God’s power and Spirit in us WHEN we believe the Words of Jesus which are in the New Testament in the Bible. His words are about healing others as Jesus did, for God’s spirit is meant to be with us as He was with Jesus. We are meant to walk in the miraculous (i.e. prayer for healing should occur when we pray etc) and to understand that “love is the fulfilling of the (religious) law” and that “love does no harm to its neighbour”. There is no longer meant to be religious laws of special dress, hair length, special diet or circumcision, special days of worship. This is all finished now, we are free. Male and female are also equal. We are not meant to riot or get drunk, be committing adultery or fornication (sex without marriage), murder, steal, or lie.
Conclusion: So we are all at fault in our teachings, Muslims and Christians, and I appeal to the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Pope to declare the Christian errors, so that the Muslims may also declare the Muslim errors of teaching. This is the only way religious terrorism will permanently cease,
ALL of our Faith leaders are teaching their followers error in some form. Most of us will not have read both the Qur’an and Bible sufficiently AND have enough experience of life, until we are 60 perhaps, to discern these 10 Facts of Faith and the errors of our belief. By then it is too late, for we will have lived life in a particular way, believing passionately certain things, to then find we were wrong. In the meantime we may have murdered others, given all our money away, refused medication for ourselves or our children and died, all in the belief that we were doing Gods will. Governments and society must wake up to the power of belief and set it in order so that such errors and further waste and loss of life does not occur. Human Rights laws protect our right to “believe” as we wish, but they also dangerously protect these errors that incite murder and perpetrate these beliefs that hinder the maturity of society. As a radical Christian believer at one time, I confirm that we waste much time with our heads in these ancient books, when we could be learning other things more beneficial to society and our own life. I am not saying there is no God, I am saying we must establish what the obvious errors are, so that our children can be aware of these early on in life and not fall into the “radical trap”, where we become “locked in” to a set of words that we believe are TOTALLY true. At that point very little will move us from that belief unless we are given clear evidence of the imperfections of these “Holy” Books from the outset and what the most likely message is that could be taken from them, as per www.ACertainMyth.com which is FREE to read and download online. Forewarned is forearmed and this is VERY applicable in the area of belief and potential terrorism. Basic though these sites are, please see www.BaselineFactsAboutGod.co.uk & www.TheOneTrueMessageOfGod.com and www.ACertainMyth.com.
Terrorism Equals Lack of Knowledge.
Terrorists Are Victims of Their Own Lack Knowledge of The Qur’an And Bible and Die In Vain
Turn the Tide of Terrorism By These 10 Facts of Faith
Those who know the Bible and Qur’an well, have historical knowledge also, must get together to establish a clear and correct message about God, or at least remove the above and other errors, so that religious terrorism and what is amounting to religious bullying can be eradicated. It takes time to read these books and most people to do have that time and rely on the knowledge of others, or on a few verses they know themselves. The words in these books are currently being distorted by those who have a political agenda as well, although they may also sincerely believe what they are doing is right. Because the Qur’an is telling them it is right to fight and kill for God, indeed verse Surah 9:39 given above implies a believer will not receive eternal life/paradise if he/she does not fight. If one believes these words, as I believed the Bible this last 40 years, I too may have gone out to kill for my faith, for my own eternal life was at stake. The Qur’an on its own, without the reading the “scriptures aforetime” i.e. the Torah and Gospels, (in the Bible) and hearing the other “Prophets” of God, which the Qur’an says we should read and believe, is a very dangerous book, and is set to destroy our society and even the world if we do not put the "message of God" in order. For there are many who do not have time nor the educational means to know or be able to find the facts. We in the West, where we are at peace and have freedom of information and speech, must put them order and set them out on the internet so they can be clearly and quickly read worldwide. Even in the poorer countries, where they have mobile internet phones now I believe, this way we could gradually but quite quickly remove the division in societies and nations due to faith. Please read www.ACertainMyth.com which is an illustrated 1 to 3 hour FREE read of the basic Bible message of God, taking into account the Qur’an, from Genesis to Revelation. These sites need improvement and a sort of “draft” for what could be done.
The final “One True Message of God” has to be discussed by all the faith communities and the public particularly from the Muslim Leaders, due to the terrorism activity the Qur’an is generating, please see www.TheOneTrueMessageOfGod.com If we do not do something with the message about God, this terrorism will extend everywhere. Young men and women look for a “cause” in life and the Qur’an gives a reason and excuse to kill and apparently be rewarded for it by God. Yet there is no proof that any of the words in the Qur’an are true, nor even that the Bible is true, EXCEPT, that if we believe what Jesus Christ said and miracles of healing or similar DO occur when we follow his words, then this would be evidence that what he said was true, and that we DO receive eternal life of paradise by hearing what he says. This has happened in the lives of some, both now and in the past, although some present day miracles are disputed as being true. Therefore I refer you to www.smithwigglesworth.com where this man healed many and raised some to life after recent death. I believe there is no doubt these things occurred. He died in 1947. And that of Dorothy Kerin whose experience in 1912 was reported in the Newspapers at the time, which was also a remarkable incident. I have had my own experience of God’s “power” although I have not experienced “healing”, not yet, but my experience God proved himself to me, which is what he promises. But it is logical that if we follow the teaching of Jesus and healing occurs or some experience of Gods, then this proves the message of God is likely to be true and that there is a God and the words in th Gospels the "way" we can find eternal life of paradise. The Qur'an does not have the words in it to explain about the power of God that lives IN us to resurrect us after death, otherwise known as Eternal Life or Paradise, but the Qur'an DOES tells us to read the gospels, and belive ALL the Prophets, and that Jesus is the Son of God, as I have explained above. We need to know the full message, which if we only read the Qur’an we will not know it, and it is the Muslim leaders that say “do not read the Bible because it is corrupt”, NOT the Qur’an, which says the opposite and that we MUST read it.